Thursday, May 27, 2004

Argh!

So you know how I said I was gonna get back to work? Well we can't. Our stupid programs aren't letting us complete! So, I'm back here...

Flipside is officially open and swinging as of right now. :( I'm not there... obviously. But I'll be there at this time tomorrow. This is when we should arrive. That's right I'm 24 hours and counting from my arrival. Why am I so excited about this? I think that it's my way of getting out the nervousness. I've tried to prepare but I have a feeling nothing will prepare me for this. I can't get DBF to tell me any stories about his previous 2 Flipsides.

*humpfh* I guess I'm off to play more games and waste more time, maybe do some work or read some more blogs.

School is cool. I am supposed to attend an info session at St Ed's tonight. I just don't know what to expect from it. It's been awhile since I was in school, and even longer since I was seriously attacking a degree plan. (Okay, I don't think I've ever seriously attacked a degree plan; in fact, I know I have not.) More on that soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home