Monday, June 21, 2004

BBBBalong

I'm starting a big bad baby (or in my case, boyfriend) blanket-along. Anyone knitting or wanting to start knitting the BBBB from SNB can join up and keep up to date with other people knitting the same thing. Wonderful!

If you are interested please leave me a comment here and I'll add you to the list!

I'll plan on taking more people all the way through the end of the year (so if you are making any for Christmas this is perfect).

When you have update your journal/blog with progress, let me know and I'll post an update for everyone to check out what you've done! Pictures are great, but this is open to everyone. Don't have a blog? Just send me an email detailing your progress and I'll put it in with the updates or leave your update in the comments portion of one of the other entries!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home