Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Project's Progress

Yukimari's scarf: This is 90% finished! I should be able to finish it up tonight (hopefully while my car is getting fixed). I have one big stripe and two small stripes left for a total of 22 rows to completion! (I may find that it's too small and do another big stripe and 2 more small stripes once it's to the "completed" stage, but I hope I don't have to do that. I will finish it by the end of the week either way.)


Kyoko's scarf: It's a little more than 50% through. Maybe 55%? I'm hoping to have this one done by the end of the month. I plan to do at least 5 rows every day until it's finished.



next in line:
As soon as I finish Yukimari's scarf I'm going to cast on for DBF's blanket.
As soon as I finish Kyoko's scarf, I'll cast on for my brother's scarf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home