Friday, June 11, 2004

Say it with me now: Horny...

One way or another: I'm gonna scream tonight. Okay, so I started realizing yesterday in the pool, this really strong sexual energy. I was very good girl and, of course, fought/ignored it (I have no desire to have sex with anyone but DBF). BUT, I'm dying this morning. I had some very weird dreams (though not erotic or anything fun particularly) and this morning I'm just going crazy. Everything sounds sexy. I walk in and one of my coworkers holds the door for me (normal) and I say thanks and he says something like 'you're welcome' or 'no problem' (also normal) but his voice just sounce so melodious. I mean, 'hubba hubba'. Eek! (And while he's not ugly at all, I've never been attracted to him on any level.) Same with last night. I love accents, I always start to drool for a good accent (not that I want the person but I just want to keep listening). So the (annoying) 22 y/o has a great accent (it's redneck but so charming and very smooth, it's odd but gorgeous). Last night he kept calling me 'beautiful' ('alright beautiful' 'goodnight beautiful' etc). While this guy is completely undateable (and he DID ask me out last night)(and hooked up or no I wouldn't go on a date with him or do him), he was actually moving out of the annoying category into the sexually interesting category. (Again I don't want to have sex with anyone BUT DBF. But I can appreciate others sexually anyway. In fact, I can't turn that off, or wouldn't want to; art can turn me on, so why can't other people. It's just gonna happen.) Anyhoo, eek some more!! I don't know how I'm going to last in the pool with these guys who both want me, and have made that known and who flirt with me etc and would go about as far as I'd let them, without bursting! Argh! I need DBF tonight!
The really annoying thing is that I have to wear my one piece b/c if I switched over to the 2piece they'd think I did it so they could ogle me better (which they would b/c I'm fairly popping out of that suit, only in good ways). Right, so, how can I work today.... I'm gonna cry.
So the obvious answer here, right?, is to let my fingers do the walking. Well, while that might be a possibility, I just don't think it would work. I don't actually NEED sex, so much as the touching, loving, wonderfulness of it all. *sigh*

Um, yeah That's all I got. I can't concentrate at the moment. Too busy thinking about DBF and all the wonderful things to do to him, ahem, I mean with him, uh, I mean... *shakes head* *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home