Wednesday, June 16, 2004

What a good day!

Exercise? Who, me? Well I did a 15 min walk but at a fair pace. I don't know if that can be counted as exercise but at least I wasn't laying on my butt, you know? I might actually get out for my needed run/walk tonight if mom is around and wants to go. We both need to get out more often.

Knitter Natter: I had a great time at the Stich N Bitch! I showed up about 7:20p not really expecting to see anyone yet because it wasn't time, but when I got there they already had 3 tables pulled together! We ended up taking up a full 7 tables!! It was so fun. We just sat around talked about: girly latch rugs, our projects, our work, our boyf/fiances/husbands, tatoos and piercings, how long we'd been knitting, knitting books and projects, and so much more. I'll definitely be going back!

I *heart* DBF: *sigh* Love is so wonderful. Every day I think to myself, "Self, there is just no way I could love him more, all my love is used up, I'm maxed out. I love him with all my being and there is no more to give." Then I see him again and Bam! more love. It's just there. *sigh* I hope this feeling lasts forever. Remember a commitment isn't a one time thing; it's a choice you make over and over again. I love choosing DBF every moment and hope to choose him for the rest of my life (and of course hope he chooses me the rest of his life too).
Yeah, life is good.
My heart just flips when he tells me he's proud of me. He told me last night; I was telling him about school plans and he said, "I'm really proud of you for going back, honey." And he said it with such sincerity and depth that I was taken back. I mean, I knew he was proud of me, but... the words just made it so sweet.
There were about 3 more of those types of moments in the 2 hours we talked/saw each other last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home